Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Call for paper
5th IEEE Eurasian Conference on Educational Innovation 2022 (IEEE ECEI 2022) will be held in Taipei, Taiwan on February 10~ February 12, 2022. It will provide a communication platform for researchers in the topics of educational innovations. We welcome opinion leaders, researchers, academicians, policy makers, innovators, and practitioners from around the world to participate in IEEE ECEI 2022. The aims of this conference are to enable interdisciplinary collaboration between educators and experts from other areas in the academic and industrial fields as well as international networking. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation of ideas and discussions. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of teachers, educators, engineers and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library if the papers fit the scopes of IEEE (IEEE fields). Papers of other fields will be sent to Scopus for reviewed and indexed. To maintain a high quality of conference proceedings, the English of full papers should be good enough. We will request authors to send the full papers for English editing if the papers do not pass the review process by the Program Committees. An additional fee of English editing will be charged to authors.
Excellent papers selected from IEEE ECEI 2022 will be recommended to be published on suitable 10 different SSCI, SCI, EI and Scopus journals after an additional review process and need extra publication charge:
(1) Sustainability (SSCI, SCI, ISSN:2071-1050; IF: 2.576)
(2) Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF: 1. 256)
(3) Water (SCI; ISSN 2073-4441; IF: 2.544)
(4) Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing (SCI; ISSN:1079-8587; IF: 0.990)
(Special Issue: Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Transportation)
(5) Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics (SCI; ISSN:2156-7018; IF: 0.670)
(Special Issue: Deep Learning Techniques for Healthcare Applications)
(6) Modern Physics Letters B (SCI; ISSN 1793-6640; IF: 0.929)
(7) Mathematical Problems in Engineering (SCI; ISSN 1563-5147; IF: 1.009)
(ISSN: 1305-8223, indexed by Scopus, SSCI: 2015-2017)
(10) Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577, Scopus)